Friday, July 9, 2010

Today was a day ride around Idaho to the tune of 322 miles. Yesterday was 461 miles. Ken took me on some of the best twisty roads I have been on, and we even did about 57 miles on a twisty dirt road. I have done some forestry stone roads, but this was my first dirt. The scenery was spectacular. I have four videos showing two of the dirt track, and two of the return on these great mountain roads. On the way out we were stuck in a line of slow RV traffic for most of the way, but on the way back, little traffic.

Dirt road to Stanley, ID. This road was about 57 miles. You can see that if you slide off, you go down bye bye.

This is part of the fire damage from a forest fire that burned 48000 acres.

Leaving Stanley with a view of the Saw Tooth Mountains.

The road home. Very twisty with some sweepers. Very fun and challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment