Monday, July 12, 2010

Ken and I met with another rider, Dave to go to the rally. We took Rt 26 to Rt 126 to Redmond. The roads were great sweepers with elevation changes. Starting out in Idaho the scenery was flat going to a hilly high plains that continued into Oregon. There we started to get more alpine type scenery and the hills became more like mountains. Ken and Dave stayed at Redmond, and I continued on to Eugene for my bike is scheduled for it's 6k service. To get to Eugene I stayed on RT 126 which took me through the Cascade Mountains. The scenery is spectacular through here.

Coming into the rally site and at the site you can see the Three Sisters (three peaks), Mt. Jefferson, and Mt. Hood. On my to Eugen I rode past Mt. Washington. I hope to get some pictures or better video of these features for a future post. Today's videos are of this ride into OR, and my solo into Eugene.

Eastern Oregon on RT 26

Central Oregon

Nearing Eugene Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment