Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The above photograph is at Denali NP. Most of my photos (keepers anyway) were of the landscape. Most of the wildlife we saw was at a distance. There were a few closer creatures, but the images turned out to be boring.

Another shot of the clouds in the valley at Denali. To the right of these mountains is where they saw Mt. McKinley is. At 21000 feet you would think you would be able to see it. I'm still amazed we could be only miles from this huge mountain and not be able to see it. It is CRAZY!


A shot of the goats at Yellowstone. I did not do much photography in Yellowstone. I was mainly just riding through to get to the Chief Joseph Highway, and I was also trying to beat the rain. I did not beat the rain, but I also didn't catch the hail like a group of riders about a half hour behind me did.


A waterfall in Yellowstone on my trip out to Idaho. The goats were as I was passing back through on my return trip. Rene' and I visited Yellowstone last year and we would like to go back when we can spend some time there. Maybe next year.



A panorama in Denali NP.



Another Panorama of Denali NP.
The next bunch of photos will be of Jasper NP (Canadian), then I'll post some more of the grizzly, and Glacier NP. I still have to go though all the video to post some more videos of interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment