Thursday, August 11, 2011

update

Still having trouble getting reliable connection. We are at the Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish, MT. This is a nice place, but I can't get the internet connection to stay up. So I'm back to a quick note on the Xoom. Rene' and I camped last night at Two Medicine Lake inside Glacier NP. This was so I could get to the lake, about a five minute walk in the morning to take photos. I did get up at 0550 and ventured out in the 50 degree temps to get some photos. The lake wasn't as smooth as I was hoping, but the shots were not too bad. We did the Going to the Sun road, and stopped at the Logan Pass visiter center. We took a long hike that involved snow to look at Hidden Lake. The hike was long, but worth it. We head to Boise tomorrow, and Rene' flies out Saturday. I will post photos and video, plus when I get to Ken's.

No comments:

Post a Comment