Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to Ken and CJ's

The route back to Ken and CJ's was about 500 miles long, and 300 of them must have been twisities, curves and sweepers. Awesome riding, beautiful scenery, riding in canyons along rivers and crossing over mountains. The routes were RT 93 to RT 12 (awesome road) to RT 13 to RT 95 to ID 55.





The above video is RT 95 the down side of a mountain that goes and goes and goes.





On Saturday Ken and I took Rene' to the airport. She made it home OK but with a lot of delays. Ken and I are leaving this afternoon for the Mt. Borah area to camp. We will hike up to the peak tomorrow, and return to Boise tomorrow night. The next few days after that will involve dual sport riding up in Yellow Pine, Warm Lake areas on the smaller bikes. I do not believe I will have any connectivity in these areas so there may be another break in the daily blog entries.

A note, you can leave comments on this blog, and you can track me on the SPOT tracking page. There you can use the map to zoom right in to my locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment