Sunday, June 27, 2010



This is the bike I will be riding. It is a 2009 BMW R1200GS. The bike is equipped with ABS brakes, ESA for Electronic Suspension Adjustment, on board computer and heated grips. I have added the two sets of PIAA lights. The upper set are driving lights, the bottom set ionized fog lights. On the engine guards are another set of high output LED lights. These lights are for visibility, so that I am easier to see. They also provide a light right in front of the bike. On the rear I have two 16 LED modules from HyperLites. These act as additional running and brake lights. When the brake is applied they will flash for 5 seconds before going steady. The panniers are BMW cases, and the top case is from Jesse Luggage. The bike is wired with a Centech panel that is a relay controlled fuse panel. I have two leads that are plugs for the Gerbing's heated liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment