Tuesday, May 9, 2023

 I'm getting ready for another ride in a few weeks and preparing to set up the trip blog I remembered that I had to create a new address the last time. That address is www.fabiusrider2017.blogspot.com . So on this blog there is day one , the post before this one, then all the posts after day one are on the other blog. I also see I had comments that I did not address or answer and that is because I didn't know they were there.

The next trip is from Tennessee to Newfoundland and either back to TN or we will explore elsewhere. I guess we will see the endurance of our bodies and our wallets. The first part of the journey I may not post much of it and just give updates. That is because we will be visiting family, taking a day trip to Delaware to give me 49 states that I have ridden in, go to the BMW rally, and finally visit friends in Central NY before we actually start the adventure.

We just did a weekend at the Georgia Mountain Rally in Hiawassee, GA. The riding in that area is great. Lots of twisty mountain roads. Not far from there is the Tail of the Dragon, which I did last year and the Cherohala Skyway which we did do this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment