Friday, June 23, 2017

Time for another Ride

It has been a while since my last post. We bought the house in Tennessee and have moved down to it. The motorcycling in this area of Northeast Tennessee is great. I have the "Snake" Rt 421 20 minutes away, the Dragon's Back just north out of Marion, VA. I have not been able to ride as much as I would like due to photography obligations.

So why am I here, because it is time to head back across our great nation on the bike. I am headed to Salt Lake City for the BMW International Rally and when My wife joins me out there we are headed North through Glacier NP into the Canadian Rockies where I hope to capture images in Banff and Jasper National Parks. Then down with a swing through Washington and Oregon States so my wife can check them off her list. We will stop in Jackson, WY to visit with one of our nephews, and of course do photography.  

No comments:

Post a Comment